Oslo, Stavanger, Trondheim, São Paulo & Copenhagen
We are always on the look-out for talented designers and developers, and especially experienced seniors. Please consider the current vacant positions here on our site to see if any of these match your skills, motivation, and aspirations. If there are no relevant vacant positions, but you know that you can be an asset for EGGS, please contact the Creative Director that matches your expertise. We do accept open applications, but we strongly advise you to apply for a specific role.
What does it take to be an EGG?
- Talent and passion within design and/or development
- A strong design portfolio
- Good proficiency in a Scandinavian language for working in Scandinavia
- An empathetic mind-set towards colleagues and clients
- Good skills as a team player
- Good skills within self-management
- Willingness to share, be inclusive and open
- An inner drive and guts to push boundaries
- Aspiration to play and to win
We offer you
- An international and diverse work environment with 16+ nationalities
- An independent design, technology and innovation consultancy
- An open, human-centric, and warm work environment
- Ambitious, dedicated and people-loving colleagues
- The opportunity to work with what you are the most passionate about
- Individual development plans, based on your passions
- Flexibility; work day, design disciplines, work location and work situation
- High academic standards, high job satisfaction, positive energy and intrinsic motivation
- Colleagues who do not take themselves very seriously, but who take their jobs seriously
- Leadership with the main focus on ensuring that EGGS remains the world's best workplace for creative min
How to apply
- Check if any of our vacant positions match your profile and apply for this position
- Your CV
- Your portfolio, either as a PDF or link to your online portfolio
- A short letter of motivation describing how you can be of value to our clients
- Which EGGS office you are interested in working at
- Your Scandinavian language and levels of proficiency
What to expect now
- We review open applications on an ongoing basis and applicants with a relevant expertise and motivation will be contacted.
- Due to the volume of interest and applications, we are not able to provide individual feedback on your open application.
- If you have questions not answered here please contact the relevant local Creative Leader.
Have a chat with our
Chief Operating Officer — Øyvind Lium-Valmot